Day 1: Exploring drawing techniques and creating images of bugs and butterflies OR shells and stones
– A talk through drawing tools
– Explore drawing techniques using ink pens, coloured and lead pencils, Indian ink and watercolours.
– Using the above to create images of moths and butterflies OR shells and stones using visual source material
Day 2: Your illustration questions answered and create your own quirky bird portrait(s)
– Illustration and drawing trouble shooting clinic – all your questions answered and talking through any tips or techniques or queries that have come up the day before, to help you get the best from your materials.
– Use your favourite drawing medium explored in day one to make quirky bird portrait.