Collage is a flexible and fluid manner of working that enables cut pieces of paper to be arranged and re-arranged to make a balanced composition of form and colour.
In this workshop you will:
- Make a small collage out of paper that is inspired by an object or a photograph of your choice
- Paint papers using interesting mark-making techniques
- Hand-stitch the papers togetherYou will learn:
- How to mix colours to paint your paper
- How to design the collage, looking particularly at shape and placement